GR8escape York are pleased to announce that we will be reopening on Wednesday the 2nd of December.
We are closely following all safety advice from the latest government guidelines, treating this guidance as the minimum standard.
Your health is our top priority and we have put special measures in place to keep all guests and staff safe. Further details will be available on our website and social media shortly.
• We have an enhanced surface and cleaning routine throughout the venue and each game room will be cleaned thoroughly after use.
• All rooms will have fresh outside air circulated around them after each team has completed their session.
• We have never mixed teams from different parties. This means that when you book a session your group will not be joined by any other players.
• Sanitisation products will be widely available. The first task on arrival for all players will be to use the provided sanitising gel on their hands.
• For the safety of our staff all players must wear face masks at all times except when they are left alone inside their escape room by the games master.
• To ensure that no teams meet at the venue all team players must arrive 5 minutes before their booked start time. To further enforce this, we will also be running fewer sessions each day.
• There will no longer be a waiting area which means that no teams will be allowed into the building until all players have arrived.
Whilst saving the world from all manner of terrorists and threats, a Rogue MI5 Agent has been growing his personal art collection and not entirely legitimately.
The unknown agent has been stealing art and sculptures from across the globe. MI5 is onto him though, but no one within the agency can be trusted.
As the newest recruits to the agency, it falls on you to uncover the identity of the Rogue Agent, collate the evidence against him and advise the agency of his whereabouts.
In order to do this, you will be given access to the Government's secret online portal which you must use to complete the case.
Rogue Agent is an online game which can be played by 1-6 players in one location or multiple locations. Zoom is the suggested platform for screen sharing when playing from multiple locations.
One hour is all you have to solve the various codes and puzzles to escape from York's First and most challenging Escape Rooms. We can accommodate up to 18 players at the same time.
Experience Yorks first ultra violet themed room in your search for the Lost Treasure of Atlantis. Try using your potions and wand skills to take a magical journey through The Ministry of Wizards room to expose human imposters. However if travelling is more your style why not take a trip across the pond to try and find the stolen Manhattan Star diamond in our New York Diamond room.